torsdag 13 september 2012

Elephant ear - Natural healing

This afternoon at work, I turned my chair around reaching a better view looking out through my office window. I am happy to have a small green area including some trees outside my office window. The importance of nature and green environment for health is well known today with its healing relaxing gifts. 


Elefantöra healing

Of course its a fact that not all of us have green areas to look at, but a possibility for most of us is to have flowers inside our houses. I have a flower called "Elephant ear" at my office. I took a photo of it and suddenly I realized more clear the beauty of their leafes. Its like a piece of art in every leaf and looking at the on going exhibition, makes me letting go of all the other things going on at work!


Healing the Natural way - my Natural choice










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar