fredag 12 oktober 2012

Double espresso perfect for hairstyling!




Have been to my hairdresser this afternoon


He: 
-do you want some coffee?

Me:
..yes thank you

He: 
latte, cappucino, ???

Me:

...hmmmmmm... espresso...

 He: 
double??

Me: 
..no... single...

He: 
no no no no no....DOUBLE for you!! :)))


...serving me the most excellent double espresso, with beans roasted at Costas roastery

..and...



costas hairstyling



After my hairdresser Jalle, arranged for making my new styled hair develope  perfectly 
leaving me with my double espresso....

... I started 

Drinking my double espresso


and


.......

"I felt the coffee in my mouth, 
tasted the taste
whispered to the aroma
i love you
felt the difference of the many tastes
dancing
in my mouth"



 Afterwards
ready to meet the evening
laughing 

Wishing you All 
a great weekend! 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar