fredag 30 november 2012

Mrs Bumble Bees Friday Speech




Hi Guys

Here I come again:)


Mrs Bumble Bee

The one and only:))


Dobidobido:))



Bumble Bee






Guess you have been looking on the art created by the ArtandPlejwoman?

What do you think?
Impressed?



 
She is creating all over the house, and I think she is doing ok. Its fantastic following her doing creative experiments finding new materials to create from. 

 Being in this creative house, I must admit I get inspired to create my own art


Last night when she was sleeping, I seized the oppportunity grabbing her camera and I found some really good art motives. Its a fact, I cannot paint I am afraid of being a permanent part of a painting, if it is still wet. You know fall down or sit down on it and remain...ohhh!! 
Yes, its a kind of catastrophe thinking but I guess that is the only weakness I have.  


       Here is the result  of my intuitiv photographing 

 (I feel its very important for an artist 
to find a unique style)




Baggböle, bro


Baggböle








Copyright
by 
Mrs Bumble Bee



Follow your Heart
Fly and Flow 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar