fredag 28 december 2012

Mrs Bumble Bees Friday Speech


Hi Guys

Its me again

Mrs Bumble bee:)

Dobidobido... :)


Bumble bee


Oh dear, there is not much left of the year and this will be my last post of 2012

It has been a pleasure being here and
dont worry I will come back for you every friday 2013. Wow - 2013, so many years, so little time..


The ArtandPlejwoman has invited some friends me included, for New Years eve. There will be a lot of good food, as she is an excellent creator in the kitchen. I will stay by the candy table no doubt, welldesigned and easy to enjoy:).

Polkagrisar
 

My own tradition for A New Year is to light a candle, celebrating myself still being here... on Earth.  
     




It will be a pleasure doing it again, contemplating about 2012 and things happening in my life during the year

I am greatful of still being in pretty good shape continuing my Earth Travel 2013. And Im telling you guys..


Health, and good friends and Love all over...that is the shi...t :)



Follow your Heart
Fly and Flow


  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar