torsdag 31 januari 2013

Ecogreen easy cooking - hummus special



As you already know I love easy cooking and green eco food is a favorite:)

This afternoon I made Hummus - one of the best things you can eat, healthy and very easy to make!



Kikärtor, hummus
 When you make hummus you need chickpeas, lemon, garlic, olive oil, cumin and tahini. I didnt have tahini but I had sundried tomatoes. I choosed making my own way of hummus using on a piece of bread with sundried tomatoes on top.

The olive oil is imported by Paulo Roberto and bought in the delicacy shop in Umeå called DUÅ

Baggböle
 Peper, salt, and cumin

Chickpea
 Everything put together, 
ready for my mixer

Kök Baggböle
 Nice homemade hummus, without tahini 
but still good enough using: 0.5 dl of olive oil, 2 pieces of garlic, 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, 
4 dl chickpeas 

AND 

cumin, salt and peper:)

Baggböle ecology
The most delicious sandwich with hummus sundried tomatoes, basil from the house, and pepper

I enjoyed it with a glass of ginger water:)



Follow your Heart
Fly and Flow


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar