fredag 4 januari 2013

Mrs Bumble Bees Friday Speech

Hi Guys

its me again

Mrs Bumble Bee:)

Happy New Year 
all you beautiful Souls


Bumble bee


Its super
days like these when the ArtandPlejwoman is at home, free from work, painting, dancing and there are plenty of good things to eat!! Yammi! :)
The New Years eve was supernice, and
 I guess you looked at the food on yesterdays post.
 
It sure tasted like in the best gourmet restaurant
with plenty of stars in Guide Michelin...  



Its only one problem
my weight increases!!!!



The ArtandPlejwoman has started her skiing season, but what can I do???
Its too cold for getting out flying. 
I guess I will go on plain honey diet
AND 


(Look carefully and you will notice me:)

Get a little physical, 
Oh yeaah!


Follow your Heart

Fly and Flow

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar