onsdag 16 januari 2013

What is Art?


Some years ago I took these special photos. I guess its very hard to understand what it is, I will explain. 

I was sitting in a bus with friends from work. We were going together in a bus to Hemavan. During the trip the driver had to use the windscreen wipers and between the moves I noticed some special art coming up and fond it very artistic, creative.

Hemavan


Vindrutetorkare

Hemavan Tärnaby

Is this Art?

You may decide


Follow you Heart
Fly and Flow


4 kommentarer:

  1. I think so, definately! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Always and forever - it will never change!
    Have a nice day! Here it's raining cats and dogs...

    SvaraRadera
  2. I agree with you Eva - ..and how many eyes arent there? :) Have a nice day you too! Njut av alla tulpaner! Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. I suppose it doesn't matter whether one calls them "Art" or not. They're intriguing.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I had to look into my dictonary for the word intriguing"..and yes your right, very intriguing I think sotoo and true it doesnt need a label. Thank you for your respons!

      Radera