fredag 8 februari 2013

Mrs Bumble Bees Friday Speech

Hi Guys
its me again

Mrs Bumble Bee

Ta da:)




Yes its friday but pleeeeease whats going on, 
on the planet???
I am saaaad, crying, and I dont know what to do!!

 Snifff... :(((


I got an email last night from one of my best bumble bee friends in New York. She told me about human beings shooting more and more often on each other and guns are found all over!!!

But, are you crazy??!!!!  

I told her to come here, and she and some other bumble bees will come to the house of ArtandPlejwoman as bubmle bee-refugees. 

Its sooo sad, they are scared, cannot get out and the food and water is not good inside of the houses. 

We will have a refugee camp here for the bumble bees from New York, and I must say I dont know how this will end



Follow your Heart 
Fly and Flow

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar